Friday 22 May 2020

Twiddle's Simvivor - Tribal Council 1


 

Cucaroo Tribe - Day 3



🎡"Oh give me a home where the buffalo roam, where the deer and antelope play..."🎡


Alec: Hey Jools, me and the girls are gonna go explore the jungle and look for some stuff to eat, wanna come with?
Julia: No thanks sweetie, I'm gonna get some rest in the shelter and stay out of the sun. Don't want to be catching heatstroke out here, know what I mean?
Alec: I get ya, you hot enough as it is, right? ;)
Julia: Oh you! XD Why don't you go and find someone your own age to flirt with, stop giving this old lady heart flutters.


Alec: Flirting keeps you young though, well, so I've heard...
Julia: No, you go and have fun exploring, I'll only slow you guys down anyways.
Alec: Suit yourself, have a nice nap Julia.
Julia: Thanks, I will!


Kristen: I notice you didn't ask me if I wanted to go exploring... I'll just sit here I guess, singing my songs and being invisible as per usual.
🎡"Give me land, lots of land, under starry skies above..."🎡

Alec, Rachel and Madeline head off into the wilderness to go exploring.


Rachel: It'll be nice to get away from camp for awhile, the beach is cool and all but that shelter is getting kind of cramped.
Alec: Tell me about it, I had Damian's armpit in my face most of the night. That guy needs to get over his fear and start bathing, seriously he's stinking the place out.
Madeline: I'm all for being at one with nature but good hygiene is a must out here, if not for your own sake then for the people you are sleeping next to.
Alec: Do you think we'll find anything edible?
Madeline: Of course! You just need to know where to look and I've got a ton of experience with collecting and foraging, I pick wild berries all the time.


Alec: Hey there are a ton of ants under this rock, they any good?
Madeline: I'm not eating ants... keep looking.


Rachel: What about these seeds? Can we eat these?
Madeline: Yes! Good find Rachel, it's not much but it's a start.
Rachel: Awesome! I'll have a dig in these bushes over here, maybe we'll find some more?





Madeline: Hmm... What's this? This looks kinda familiar.




Rachel: What is it? You find something?
Madeline: I think this is a lemon tree, not great for eating but once we get a fire we can boil some lemon for drinks.
Rachel: Oooh! Maybe we can make cocktails if we get some nectar? Have a beach party!


Madeline - Spa Therapist

Madeline: Our walk into the jungle may have only found us some seeds but I think if we keep making regular trips to here we may find all sorts of food over time. The lemon tree was a great find I think, not much use as it is but once we have a fire and some water on the boil we can have some hot lemon tea which is great for detox.

Back at camp, the other tribemates are sitting in the shelter trying to keep out of the mid-day sun.


Tyler: Damn, this heat is a killer, can barely stand up in the sun for more than a few minutes at a time. Not used to all this hot weather being from the big city, give me a Bridgeport downpour anyday.
Damian: It is getting real hot, I'm sweating like mad...
Tyler: Then why don't you take off your jacket?
Damian: Nah, I'm good.


Will: Wonder if the others will find something good to eat? I'm dreaming of a nice juicy Tri-Trip Steak right now. There's this fancy resteraunt in Sunset Valley me and Chris go to all the time near the bay, we like to unwind from a hard day's work and just watch the sunset whilst eating a nice meal.
Damian: Steaks don't grow on trees you know?
Will: I know that but I can dream can't I? XD
Damian: I doubt Madeline would even let us eat steak, I asked what she thought of us eating fish earlier and she got mad at me and walked off. I'm starting to think she's got a screw loose or something...


Kristen: I'm going to use the restroom folks, I'll be back in a sec.
Tyler: Sure thing, just watch for snakes in those bushes, I had a close call with one earlier.
Kristen: Thanks for the warning Ty, I'll keep my eyes peeled. Though it's not those snakes you need to watch out for...

Sure enough as Kristen returns from the Bushes a snake slithers out from behind some rocks.



Kristen: Hey there little buddy! What you doing? Hunting for rats?
Snake: HissSsss!



Kristen: Well ain't you just the cutest little thing I've seen so far out here? I've caught loads of you fella's down on the ranch spooking the horses and such. You ain't gonna hurt me are ya? No, course you aint! You's a friendly little snakey-snake. No slithering into my boots now ya hear!

Kristen hears the others returning from their trip into the jungle and decides to lay low in the bushes in order to avoid talking to them.


Kristen: Aww heck! Here comes those lazy butts back from their little field trip, better keep my voice down, I don't feel like talking to them after they just up sticks and ignored me earlier. Two can play at that game!


Rachel: So are we set for tonight then? You all voting the same way?
Madeline: Sure thing! I've hardly spoken to her really, she's kind of mean and when I asked her to stop chopping the trees down to build the shelter and to just use the wood on the jungle floor she told me to get lost and that she doesn't need my advice.
Alec: Yeah, she's kind of grumpy. I heard from Will that she's been talking about us behind our backs to the older guys.
Rachel: And don't forgot dudes, she epically failed at that challenge, even Julia performed better than her and that's saying something.
Alec: I like Julia, she's sweet and she tries her best. I think if she'd have had more of a headstart she'd have won that challenge for us, she's pretty good at puzzles. Kristen stepped up to the plate and she didn't really deliver, if you talk the talk you have to walk the walk.


Madeline: It's settled then! Kristen has to go, she's bringing the tribe down with her negativity and we don't need that sort of energy around us.
Alec: It's a real shame though, she's such a hard worker around camp. She makes the rest of us look bad with how much she does every day.
Rachel: What good is working hard if your personality stinks? She's just a major fun sponge and I think she needs to go, she's clearly not enjoying herself out here if all she does is complain.


Kristen - Horse Rancher

Kristen: *crying* Some of the things they said really hit home, I had no idea that's how the others felt about me. I've been trying my best to work hard and keep the tribe from burning out but it looks like all these guys see me as is some kind of miserable old cow with a branding iron stuck up her backside. I ain't got time to stand here crying though, I just need to suck it up and change my tune, If my name has come up as the one to go tonight then I need to do something about it and fast.



Rachel - Party DJ

Rachel: Whilst on our adventure into the jungle me, Madeline and Alec really made a connection. I think we have the making of a pretty good alliance and the best part is that the others don't know about it yet. I'd like to bring one or two more into our group just to be on the safe side but I think if all goes as planned tonight we'll be a stronger, tighter group and we'll be partying our way to the end.

Back at the shelter, Julia and Damian have a heart to heart.


Julia: Why don't you take off that sweater sweetheart? Or atleast that wooly hat? Nobody here cares what you look like, believe me, I went for a dip in the ocean earlier in my swimsuit and it looked like a reinactment of the Titanic, nobody said a word!
Damian: I'm fine Julia, really, it's not bothering me, I just like to be comfortable.
Julia: You'll make yourself ill if you keep it up though, maybe it's the years of being a teacher or my motherly instinct but you are starting to worry me kiddo.
Damian: I appreciate the concern, you remind me of my Grandmother if I'm honest, she's the same way with me, always worrying.

Will and Tyler are playing on the beach with Tyler's luxury item, a Football.


Tyler: Go long Will! Go long!





Will: I am! If I go any further I'm gonna be in the sea!


Tyler: Sorry, I'm just used to shouting that, once a coach always a coach, you know what I mean?


Damian: So, what's your plans for tonight Julia? Who do you think you'll be voting for?
Julia: I couldn't say for sure yet, I haven't really decided, there are one or two who I'm considering...
Damian: Not me I hope? XD
Julia: No, not you sweetie. Two other people who I think are trouble, if either one of them went home I think we would be more united as a tribe.


Kristen: Howdy chaps and gals, just wanted to check in with you and make sure we are on the same page for tonight... you voting for Rachel, right?
Damian: Rachel? What for? What's she done?
Kristen: Well, I just overheard her and her two cronies discussing the vote for tonight and I think they are in an alliance, if we stick together and vote her out then the other two won't be so much of a threat.
Damian: Eh, I dunno, she's pretty good at challenges and I kind of like her, she's always been nice to me.
Kristen: Are you kidding? She's horrible! She does nothing but talk about folk behind their backs and she's lazy! and don't get me started about those other two, they been yapping in those bushes saying nasty things about people the entire time I bet!
Damian: Really? Well that's news to me Kristen, she's seriously been talking about us behind our backs? :(
Kristen: You better believe it sunshine!

Julia: I do recall hearing Rachel and Madeline talking about somebody earlier when I was bathing and the two of them laughing amongst themselves, they seemed pretty friendly with one another.
Kristen: Thank you Julia! I knew I could count on you to see sense! Yo gotta vote with me and take out that Rachel girl, she's a real snake in the grass and she needs to be dealt with before she has them all turn on us hard working folk.
Julia: I'll consider it Kris, What you are saying makes a lot of sense and I can believe that those three have an alliance.
Kristen: Good on ya! You vote with me tonight and you just watch what happens, I'll have your back all the way.


Julia - Retired Elementary School Teacher

Julia: I'm in two minds going into Tribal Council, on the one hand I get along really well with Kristen, she's hard working, no nonsense and I admire her for saying what she thinks... On the other hand she's not all that good for morale and she's a bit tetchy when it comes to the shelter. I've yet to have a cross word with the younger kids on the tribe so voting one of them out is going to be hard for me. I guess tonights vote will decide what direction we go as a tribe moving forward, do we go heart or head?



Tribal Council - Night 3




Night falls on the Cucaroo Islands and the Cucaroo tribe treks from camp to the far side of the jungle where Tribal Council awaits.


One by one they approach the Tribal Council Hut not knowing who will be going home tonight.


Fraiser: Welcome guys! Come on in and take a seat by the fire, we have a lot to talk about...


Alec: Hey Fraiser, how's it going dude?


The castaways light their torches and are seated by production. 




Fraiser: This is Tribal Council and here fire represents your life in the game, when your fire is gone so are you...


Fraiser: So Cucaroo, 3 days in and you are sat here at Tribal with me, one of you about to leave the Island. What would you say has caused you to get to this point?


Kristen: I think it's laziness, pure and simple, some people have been working hard and others have been really letting the tribe down. The people that are letting the tribe down are the reason we are here.


Fraiser: And yet you were probably the weakest member in the challenge Kristen? Do you think how people perform in the challenges contributes to letting the tribe down?



Kristen: Well I think...
Rachel: *Interupting* I think it does Fraiser, It doesn't matter what happens at camp, if you cause us to lose the challenge then your head is gonna be on the chopping block.


Fraiser: Wow, looks like you guys have strong but differing opinions as to what caused you to be here tonight. I like it! So, Rachel is it fair to say that you haven't a very good work ethic? Because Kristen says that hard work at camp is a must but you are saying that that's not the case, right?
Rachel: Oh, I can be very hard working when I want to be but what's the point in nothing but work if you can't play sometimes? Gotta have some fun out here and take a break or you'd be going cray-cray!
Kristen: That's your problem, you do nothing but take breaks! You and your little gang! Like earlier today, rest of us busy with camplife and you guys go wandering off by yourselves, I'd say that smells of something real fishy.


Fraiser: Ooh! I'm loving this! Julia, hope you don't mind me saying but as the oldest person out here, give us some of your wisdom, what are you going to base your vote on tonight?


Julia: That's a tough question, I'm gonna have to say that I'm going to base my vote tonight on what I believe to be right for the tribe. Being on Simvivor is a lot different to being in the classroom but no matter where you are, social skills are important as well as working hard. I think you need a good balance of the two in order to succeed.
Fraiser: Sounds to me like you still are undecided on who to vote for Julia, is that true?


Julia: Yes, I've been working out in my head all the different ways this could play out and they all have their pros and cons. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if I make the right choice...


Tyler: I'm thinking the same way, I think what's best for the tribe is to vote out the person causing the most waves. That's the only way we are ever going to be able to work together, to use a sporting term you are only as strong as your weakest member be it weak at camp or weak at the challenges.


Fraiser: Wise words and with that, it's now time to vote!





Kristen is shown voting for Rachel.

Kristen: I think you are the mean one, you don't deserve to be here and we'd all be better off with you going home, So long party girl!


Will's vote is not shown.

Will: It's as good a vote as any, Kristen says you are in an alliance, I got no reason not to trust her so here you go. Sorry.


Rachel is shown voting for Kristen.

Rachel: I am a hard worker, just not a hard worker as you. You are no fun and you need to learn to chill out. Go home to your ranch if you like hard work so much!


 Madeline's vote is not shown.

Madeline: I'm gonna stick with my new friends, it's what is best for the tribe and for me, take your negative vibes somewhere else please.





Fraiser: Okay, I've counted the votes and there is a majority, I'll now read them out...


There are 3 votes for Rachel...


1 vote for Madeline and 4 votes for...


Kristen! 4 votes is the majority...


I'm sorry Kristen, you need to bring me your torch.


Kristen: Guess one of you snakes lied to me.


Tyler: Hey! Don't look at me! I didn't do it!


Madeline: Bye Kristen.
Julia: I'm so sorry sweetheart.


Fraiser: Kristen, the tribe has spoken...


It's time for you to go.


Kristen: Dang it Kristen, should have kept your mouth shut.


Fraiser: And with that, the first person has left the Island. As much as I enjoy seeing you guys let's hope for your sakes that you don't make a habit of visiting me at Tribal Council. You can head back to camp now, have a goodnight.


The tribe leaves Tribal Council as the castaways begin to whisper amongst themselves on their way back to camp.


The Votes

Kristen votes for Rachel
Damian votes for Rachel
Tyler votes for Rachel

Will votes for Madeline 

Rachel votes for Kristen
Alec votes for Kristen
Madeline votes for Kristen
Julia votes for Kristen


Kristen: First out... that's a real bummer. I tried my best, hope I made my kids proud of their mom, I worked hard and I stayed true to my values. I thought I had a chance of staying for a moment there but I guess one or two of them didn't vote the right way or just sided with Rachel and her gang. I wish Julia the best of luck for being my friend out here and would love to see who's gonna do all the hard work now I'm not there to do it.


Next time on Twiddle's Simvivor...  

A gross food challenge turns the tribe's stomachs,
One Tribemember feels guilty about not keeping their word,
An unlikely showmance begins to form on one of the tribes and makes the others nervous
and Fraiser meets his match at Tribal Council when a joke backfires badly.


 

5 comments:

  1. Ooof! A joke's gonna backfire badly? I SENSE DRAMA COMING UP! 🍿🍿🍿

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, there's gonna be a lot of drama coming up. πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent :3 You should post a link to this in the Discord XD I bet more people like to read along. (oh, and you should make a forum thread for both this and The Mole :D )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do Vul, not sure about posting on the forum though. It's more of a fan fic than a show, don't know where I'd post it for a starts. :P

      Delete
    2. Sims 3 Stories and Legacies might work. And even though it's not interactive it might catch people's interests and gather new reality show players. :3

      Delete