Monday 18 May 2020

Twiddle's Simvivor - Meet the Castaways & Intro


 Meet the Castaways



16 Sims are about to go on the adventure of a lifetime...


Stranded on a tropical island for 39 days with nothing but the clothes on their back and split into two tribes of 8 they will have to adapt to survive...

The Blue Cucaroo Tribe (named after the local Island chain and it's native bird) are:

Will Takahashi
Business Manager
Sunset Valley
41


Will: Looking at me you are probably thinking "He doesn't look the type to be able to survive in the wild" and you would be right. It's not my usual sort of thing, no, but I'm a secret adrenaline junkie,I like to push myself, get away from my comfort zone and really throw myself in at the deep end. I'm a corporate manager of an Insurance Firm in Sunset Valley, so I'm prepared to take charge if needs be. I like to think I'm a smooth talker so I should be able to convince people to do what I want them too, guess time will tell.


Kristen Richards
Horse Rancher
Appaloosa Plains
43


Kristen: I'm a country girl through and through, born and raised on my family ranch. I'm a 3rd generation Horse Rancher but I also train Horses for the local Equestrian tournaments. I'm a working single mother of 4 so I'm used to living with a large family, the social game don't bother me but I'm naturally a hard worker and the one thing I can't stand is laziness. If there's someone who isn't pulling their weight on my tribe I'll be sure to let them know!




Damian Brenner
Mausoleum Clerk
Moonlight Falls
26

Damian: Trust me, I'm suprised as you are that casting chose me! XD I'm a bit shy, not that good in large groups and I haven't really ever been camping. My Grandparents took me fishing a couple of times but that's it. I prefer my own company, you tend to do that with my line of work. I guess you could say I am a bit gloomy but I'm a nice guy once you get to know me. My Mom and Dad wanted me to try something new so here I am, let's see where this journey takes me...


Julia Green
Retired Elementary School Teacher
Twinbrook County
65


Julia: I used to be an Elementary School Teacher before I retired, I think that will work to my advantage, I'm not saying that I'm gonna be teach out here barking orders to a bunch of naughty schoolkids but I think I'd share my wisdom to whoever is prepared to listen. Looking around, I think I'm the oldest out here, that's gonna be a real kick in the pants if I start slowing my tribe down. I'll just have to apply all my strengths and try to hide my weaknesses.


Madeline Walsh
Spa Therapist
Hidden Springs
23


Madeline: I love nature! To be at one with nature is a blessing and I think more people should try it. We are all locked away behind walls and doors, glued to our phones and computer screens. Natural sunlight and fresh air is exactly what people are lacking these days, I'm looking forward to promoting a healthy lifestyle, unlocking the shackles of modern life and converting more people to my simple but effective way of living. I may also convince some people to try out wild goat yoga!




Alec Jamerson
Lifegaurd
Sunset Valley
30


Alec: As a Lifegaurd I save lives on a daily basis, I'm used to making split second decisions and I think that will help me on Simvivor. It's a tough job but it's rewarding work and to know that there are people out there today alive and well because of something I did is an awesome feeling not gonna lie. The water is my second home if I'm honest, I've been swimming since I was in my early teens and I've always been something of a water baby. I think I got the Water challenges in the bag!


Rachel Garcia
Party DJ
Starlight Shores
32


Rachel: Yo, what's cooking peeps? My name's Rachel, I'm a party DJ and I like to make sims move! I been DJ'ing since like 08 and it ain't ever gotten boring to me. I'm full of energy all the time, I like to keep moving, can't sit still. I think if people on my tribe are boring old farts I'm gonna make my own fun and annoy the living heck outta them. XD It's gotta be done, ain't gonna be a dull moment with me in the house!



Tyler Kendrick
Little League Coach
Bridgeport
27


Tyler: I'm an athletic guy, I'm into sports and excercise, been playing football since high school. I currently train an under-12's football team. You could say I'm a coach, more like an up and coming coach, ain't quite hit the mark yet. My girlfriend is pregnant at the moment so the prize money would mean a lot to us, I didn't really wanna leave her behind but this is the opportunity of a lifetime. Alliances come and go but I got my eyes on the prize!


They will compete aginst eachother in challenges, the winners will win rewards, the losers will have to vote somebody off the Island.



The Orange Banyan Tribe (named after the Banyan Tree) are:


Anthony Bennett
Fashion Photographer
Starlight Shores
24


Anthony: I'm at a point in my life where I don't know what to do or where to go. I've been a photographer for a big fashion magazine in Starlight Shores for the last 3 years, I'm up to date with all the current trends, styles, celebrity gossip... Hehe, forget I said the last one. ;) Yeah, I'm a social guy so making some new connections out here would be great! I'd also like to take that prize money but I won't plan too far ahead, just gonna take it a day at a time.


Yazmin Mango-Lance
Island Tour Guide
Sunlit Tides
29


Yazmin: Simvivor might be a cutthroat game but I'm not here for that, I'm here for the adventure. I grew up on the Islands in Sunlit Tides, been Island living since I was a baby so I got a huge advantage over the others I think. I can hunt for food, I can fish, I can climb trees and I'm a pretty good swimmer. I'm gonna be using all my knowledge and skills to try and help my tribe out, hopefully they will appreciate me being the provider and it will help me make a few new friends along the way.



Jerry Huddleston
Trauma Surgeon
Riverview
62


Jerry: Yup, Doctor Huddleston was my name for a good long time. I'm due to retire at the end of this year and I wanted to do something I'd never done before I get too old, then Simvivor came along.
In my profession it helps to have a keen eye, a steady hand and nerves of steel, I been sewing sims back up since I was in my late 30s! That takes a lot of patients if you get my meaning. XD I'm usually the one calling the shots in the operating room, I have a team of 5 surgeons working under me so to say I'm the leader type is an understatement.


Marrisa Doyle
Pastry Chef
Twinbrook County
38


Marissa: Physical challenges are gonna be a problem for me, I've never been the sporty type and I always sat out of Phys-Ed. Now cooking is a whole 'nother thing entirely, I can cook up a storm with the right utensils! If we gotta do any cooking I'm your gal, I think the way to my tribes heart will be through their stomachs. I f I can keep my tribemates well fed then maybe they'll keep me around long enough for me to do some real damage.



Devin St. James
Crime Scene Technician
Lucky Palms
22

Devin: I have a simple stratergy going into Simvivor, don't be the first voted out! After that I'm prepared to backstab whoever I need to in order to get to the end. I might tell people that I've got their back and that we are a team but at the end of the day, I'm looking out for number 1 and that's me! As a Crime Scene Technician I've seen it all, I may only be young but you shouldn't underestimate me. I'm probably the smartest person here, they just don't know it...


Shelby Goodrich
City Council Member
Bridgeport
49


Shelby: Quite frankly I couldn't care less if i'm first out or last in, this is some much needed R&R for me and whatever happens I'm determined to enjoy myself. As a City Council member I'm used to liars and cheats, I've dealt with enough of them in my time, take my Ex-husband for example, he's a prominent politician... or should I say he was until his untimely demise. Police still don't know how the door to his office simply disappeared, what an awful way to go, starving to death, I'm almost sad I didn't get to witness it in person. Still, anyone who crosses me in Simvivor should watch out, I'm not the type to take it lying down.




Nikita Young
Investigative Reporter
Moonlight Falls
21


Nikita: Journalism is not just a job for me, it's my whole life! I love it! I've always been the inquisitive type, I like to ask questions and get to know people whether they like it or not. That's what I find exciting about Simvivor, a whole new group of people I've never met before! Just think of all the stories I'll have to write, all the experiences I'm gonna have. If I can, I'm going to try and discover everything that the Island has to offer, you'd never get this opportunity back home, the sights, the sounds, even the smells, I can't wait!


Gregg Marshfield
Junkyard Vendor
Riverview
33


Gregg: Well, I'm not sure what the heck I'm gonna do yet. I'll just kinda make it up as I go along I guess. That's the thing about me, I don't like to rush in to things, I like to take my time and just really work it out as and when it happens. I don't really like no mosquitoes or anything, bugs ain't my idea of a good time neither, or swimming, dang I hate swimming. Hope I ain't gotta go in the water or anything, I like to keep my 2 feet on dry land thank you very much! What was that? Water challenges?! Oh heck nah...





Hosted by Fraiser Hinchcliff

 

In the end only one will remain to claim the Million Simoleon prize!
 

39 days, 16 Sims...


No comments:

Post a Comment